Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hunger...

Say Word...


 I am at a point in my life where my need for things that are spiritual and intuitive are as real and carnal for me as my hunger for food.  As I am attempting to regulate my intake of food that is not healthy, such is the case regarding relationships, spiritual matters, people, and the bombardment of useless information.  My inner-voice is screaming at the top of her lungs that she is malnourished.  I am having a time reconciling the type of food I should be ingesting.  The truth is, I waste obscene amounts of time wondering and worrying about what others are doing when that mental capital can be used much more effectively on things that will bear good fruit.  I don’t want to continue to bury my dreams, talents and desires to wake up one day starving when there were vast feasts at my disposal.  I believe that I am having a moment of awakening.  My new goal is to #staywoke and no longer hunger.  I will eat for my betterment, not for lusty, lofty, pointless reasons…all of the facets of my being will be well pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Babe.... Let's commit to eating well together... But ONLY what you need and can consume so you are not bogged down. Be ready for the next set of consumables God has in store... Love ya...

    ReplyDelete

This is an open forum to express ideas, ideals and opinions. My only request is that we have respect for opinions that may be contrary to our own. Thanks a bunch and happy posting!