Monday, July 14, 2014

Birds of a feather...

Say Word...


I was speaking with @freestell and it occurred to me that we have to surround ourselves with the right type of people.  Draining relationships do nothing but bring you headaches, heartaches and acne outbreaks.  We don't always realize the toll stress takes on our physical and emotional states. It can create a bevy of issues in both the short and long term.  Why do we keep toxic people around?  Do we crave the drama?  Does it make us feel superior or more important? Are we afraid of letting go? I could go on listing questions, but I'm in search of some real answers.  People who steal your joy, peace, good sense and happiness are there by design.  There are people who, whether they know it or not, have the distinct purpose of stealing, killing and destroying your personal brand.  I want to be known as a person who is loving and loved by others.  I want to be the friend you can call in the middle of the night.  I also want to be surrounded by people who are as equally yoked and invested in our relationship.  I don't want to be associated with mess, so I need to make sure that in order to keep the dirt outside, I ought to wipe my feet at the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum to express ideas, ideals and opinions. My only request is that we have respect for opinions that may be contrary to our own. Thanks a bunch and happy posting!