Monday, July 7, 2014

Begin again...



Say Word...


There are many instances in life in which we should take a look at what we are doing and how we can do it better.  In the westernized world, there is an undercurrent, this almost tangle energy that tells us that we are failures if we are not involved in something that is life changing or at the very least helpful to our fellow man.  We are often groomed to reach for elusive stars and to put work into the foundational pipelines of our pipe dreams but what is missing are lessons on how to obtain it.  For me, my dreams are akin to Big Foot or the Lochness monster.  There have been sightings and even the occasional eyewitness report but nothing substantially concrete.  I am going to go out on a limb here and believe that I’m not the only one.  My reasoning is two-fold.  First, I simply want company in the struggle of confusion and strife and secondly, I want to genuinely know how to overcome this conundrum. I am hoping that by being transparent, I can pass on what I have learned and open up the floodgates of communication so that I can continue to cultivate different techniques that may enhance my experiences in life.  Sounds major, right?  As I type this text, I feel like this is yet another 30- something's existential moment of crisis but to that nagging feeling that inevitably tries to deter me, I am making a conscience choice to tell it to shut the hell up.  Look at me world; I’m about to figure you out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum to express ideas, ideals and opinions. My only request is that we have respect for opinions that may be contrary to our own. Thanks a bunch and happy posting!