Friday, June 20, 2014

Moscato...

Say Word...


My posts have been sporadic because I have been researching content and recording videos in an attempt to further legitimize my vision for this blog and provide worthy material.  Please rock with me as I have very few clues as to what I am actually doing :).  Last night, in the midst of yet another thunderstorm, I looked around my bedroom and began to count my blessings.  Material things are amazing but a sense of peace and security are irreplaceable.  While attempting to take my own advice, I wanted to relax and create a serene atmosphere for the hard-working hubs.  I poured us a glass of wine and we had a combination of agitated and stressful exchanges that seemed to be tied directly to the pattern of the storm raging outside.  While I sipped my Moscato, it occurred to me that it would be beneficial to temper my mood to the sweetness and aromatic wine I was drinking versus allowing hellion rainfalls to be the facilitator of ambiance.  Whether I was tipsy, tired or tantalized, the improvement of the energy was beneficial to all parties.  Perception can be changed in an instant.  Allow your rain waters to enrich rather than flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum to express ideas, ideals and opinions. My only request is that we have respect for opinions that may be contrary to our own. Thanks a bunch and happy posting!