Thursday, June 5, 2014

Feet...

As I peruse the inter-webs looking for inspiration, it occurs to me that I am a BIG procrastinator.  I handle many projects simultaneously, however, it can be very small things that will take me out of the mental and have me fixated on the physical.  Last night, I rammed my toe into the side of the bed in the dark.  This is not a new occurrence for me as I am generally clumsy but I managed to bruise it pretty good and today it's swollen.  Why am I sharing this?  I think I wanted to be transparent about myself in order to improve myself.  I am allowing a hurt toe to interfere with my workout that I have been putting off for months.  Before this incident, there were a series of other pitfalls that made this transition into healthy living seem daunting.  Why do I have this fear of self-improvement?


Time to put on some music and get this exercise party started, damn it! #letsgo

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum to express ideas, ideals and opinions. My only request is that we have respect for opinions that may be contrary to our own. Thanks a bunch and happy posting!