Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Genesis...

I am sitting here thinking about what I want to do with my time.  After many years of working in a profession that left me emotionally drained, I decided to give this "stay at home" mom thing a shot for a while.  What I didn't count on was as my children grew, they would grow more independent and needed less "mommy care".  I am now in a place where I am trying to recapture who I am and what my purpose is in life.  I believe that each of us has several different purposes and that many lives intersect in order to make a collective whole.  This is a journey of self-discovery.  My interests are vast.  I am deep and deeply shallow at the same time.  I long to go to far away places almost as much as I love the comfort of my own home.  My goal is to share myself and to partake of what the world has to offer...Let's go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an open forum to express ideas, ideals and opinions. My only request is that we have respect for opinions that may be contrary to our own. Thanks a bunch and happy posting!